Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carry On Nurse.
A visit to The University Hospital in Cardiff, and a quick once over from a nurse. Medication just right, she said, but may have to increase the dose of a beta blocker drug I'm using. Not good, but I have been told that it will be alright to have a couple of beers on a couple of nights out (and no, that doesn't mean I can have four pints if I just go out on the one night; it doesn't work that way). More appointments booked for October and November, but no sign of having my medication reduced. Looks like I'll have to live with it.
In the meantime, I have a new website called 'The David Price Cyberspace Experience' (http://daiprice.weebly.com/ ) . A good replacement for the old one, and I can upload a lot more pages. A bit of vanity on my part, but why not?

No comments: