Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The  Next  Big  Thing 


Right then, a friend called Mark West has tagged me in a post, and now I must chat about my latest work in progress in an on-line project called The Next Big Thing. So  here goes.
 
 
1: What is the working title of your next book? 
After much consideration, it is to be called, The Quest for the Five Keys
 
 
2:Where did the idea for the book come from? 
Thereby hangs a tale. Just below this entry is an earlier blog called 'Grin and Bear It', in which that particular tale is told. So I'll refer you to that. 
 
 
3: What genre does your book fall under?
Fantasy.
 
 
4: What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie adaptation of your book.
A difficult one, as the central character is a Teddy Bear!
 
 
5: What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
A malevolent sleeping Dragon is about to wake up!
 
 
6: Will your book be self-published or handled by an agency.
It's up in the air at the moment, I'll have to keep you posted on that one.
 
 
7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
About eight months.
 
 
8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Difficult to say, I can't recall any other books featuring Dragon's and Teddy Bears.
 
 
9: What inspired you to write this book?
One again I shall refer you the the previous blog, 'Grin and Bear It'. As you will see, I was talked into it.
 
 
10: What else about the book might pique the readers interest?
I have a wonderful piece of cover art, and there has already been a considerable amount of interest. Hopefully, the ball will keep rolling.
 


No comments: